WG9 and WG10 has several ongoing and newly launched Commentary drafting projects in process, including on:
- WG10 Chapter on Parallel USPTO Proceedings ("Stage Two" - from the perspective of USPTO Patent and Trial Appeal Board (PTAB) litigation)
- WG10 Chapter on Multi-District Litigation and "Pseudo-MDLs"
- WG10 Section on Willful Infringement in light of Halo Electronics
- WG10 Chapter on International Trade Commission Section 337 Patent Litigation
- WG10 Chapter on Biopharma Litigation
- WG9 Commentary on Case Management of Patent Damages and Remedies Issues
- WG9 Section on Patent Damages Hearings
- WG9 Commentary on Standard-Essential Patents and FRAND Issues
Join the dialogue to bring these commentaries, with their principles and best practice recommendations for a better patent system, toward true non-partisan, consensus-based publication in the true Sedona fashion.
WilmerHale Partner Andrea Weiss Jeffries will speak on the trade secrets panel and will moderate the panel "Whether damages-focused hearings can be used relatively early in the case to focus the litigation" and WilmerHale Partner Mark Selwyn will speak on the panel "FRAND and SEP - Effective case management to focus the issues and advance the litigation."