As the importance of protecting inventions continues to grow in the recent years, the number of enforcement, licensing and litigation issues also increases. Ensuring effective and efficient litigation and enforcement procedures has always been a challenge for patent owners especially now that enforcement costs can be forbiddingly high.
During this webinar—brought together by The Knowledge Group—Andrew Danford, counsel at WilmerHale and Austen Endersby, attorney at Fox Rothschild, will provide the audience with an in-depth analysis of the best practices in developing and maintaining effective and efficient patent enforcement and litigation strategies.
Key topics include:
- developing a patent enforcement and litigation strategy;
- enforcement and litigation considerations;
- enforcing patents at the US International Trade Commission;
- enhanced damages in district court litigation;
- recent trends and developments; and
- recent court decisions.