In this two-hour live webcast, a panel of distinguished professionals and thought leaders, including WilmerHale Counsel Justin Goodyear, will help the audience understand the important aspects of the Yates Memo and the Evolving FCPA Enforcement Paradigm. They will provide an in-depth discussion of this significant topic. Speakers will also offer best practices in developing and implementing effective risk mitigation strategies while ensuring compliance with FCPA laws.
Key topics include:
- The Yates Memorandum – An Overview
- Significance of the DOJ's Individual Accountability Policy
- Possible Implications on the FCPA Enforcement
- Compliance Requirements and Challenges
- Best Risk Mitigation Strategies