Co-presented by the American Bankruptcy Institute, The University of Texas School of Law, and The Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors, VALCON 2016 is a unique opportunity to hear from and meet some of the leading professionals in the distressed debt, restructuring and valuation business.
2016 program highlights include:
- Discussion of the ABI Commission Report and its impact on valuation.
- Hear national leading practitioners and experts' analysis of Valuation in Municipal Restructurings; Current Issues in Valuing Intellectual Property; Valuation of Middle Market Companies; Valuation and Distressed Investment Strategies and more.
- An in-depth track on Technical Valuation Issues, including Proper Structuring on the Front End; Estimating Cost of Capital; and Use of Derivatives and Probabilistic Methods in Bankruptcy, Workouts and Insolvency Matters.
- Valuable insights from key bankruptcy judges as part of the popular Judicial Panel.
- An interactive Valuation Fundamentals Workshop, including Accounting and Finance Basics for Analyzing Distress Companies, Fundamentals of Valuation Methodologies, and a Case Study on an Interactive Negotiation of a Distressed Company.
WilmerHale Partner Andrew Goldman will be a featured speaker on the panel entitled “Proper Structuring on the Front End”.