WilmerHale is proud to have five startup clients named to the list of digital health startups joining the 2018 PULSE@MassChallenge cohort. These clients include: DeepHealth, Inc., DocFlight, Inc., Health Rhythms, Leuko and Medumo—each selected from more than 500 applicants from around the world. MassChallenge noted that “this year's cohort represents the most-innovative technologies advancing healthcare and improving patient wellbeing.”
“Congratulations to these innovative companies on being selected to the 2018 cohort,” said Josh Fox, a partner at WilmerHale who serves as legal counsel to four companies on the list. “We see the great things that these companies are doing and couldn't be more pleased at the prospect of what being part of this program could do to advance the impact they have on the larger community.”
Each of these current firm clients is on track to make great strides in the healthcare industry, leading through innovation in the digital startup space:
- DeepHealth: Leverages machine learning to bring the best doctor in the world to every patient.
- DocFlight: Enables patients in China to book an appointment with a top US doctor, have a virtual consultation on a screen and receive medical recommendations.
- HealthRhythms: Offers real-time, personalized assessments of mental health and provides within-reach activities that have been proven to boost mental health.
- Leuko: Develops a home-based neutrophil test that enables physicians to personalize chemotherapy and improve survival.
- Medumo: Develops CareTours™, which enables healthcare organizations to guide patients using automated just-in-time instructions and checklists pre-, peri- and post-procedure.
Launched as a strategic component of Mass Digital Health and fueled by public-private partnerships, PULSE@ MassChallenge accelerates the impact of digital health startups around the world. Learn more about the program at boston.masschallenge.org.