The Washington Post has named WilmerHale among the Top Workplaces in 2022, marking the ninth consecutive year that the firm has made the list.
The publication partnered with Energage Inc., a third-party employee engagement firm, to conduct an anonymous survey of more than 500 businesses in the DC area. The workplaces named to the list were recognized based solely on employee feedback about various aspects of workplace culture, including:
• Alignment: where the company is headed, its values, cooperation, effective meetings
• Coaching: managers care about concerns, are helpful, encourage employee development
• Connection: employees feel appreciated, work is meaningful, working at full potential
• Engagement: productivity, retention, recruiting
• Leadership: confidence in company leaders
• Performance: execution, open-mindedness, innovation, clued-in leadership
• The Basics: pay, benefits, flexibility, training, expectations
Two-hundred companies, including businesses, nonprofits, government contractors, law firms and schools were included in this year’s rankings under four categories: largest, large, midsize and small. The firm was recognized in the large-size category.