WilmerHale is honored to be the recipient of Dell Technologies’ 2021 Law Firm Diversity Award, given annually to a Dell partner firm for its efforts to promote and advance diversity in the legal profession. The firm previously received this award in 2017. WilmerHale and the other honorees were recognized at a virtual awards event in November.
This honor joins a growing list of awards given to WilmerHale in recognition of the firm’s continued commitment to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace. In the past year, WilmerHale has been recognized as:
- A Top Women-Led Business by The Boston Globe for the 9th consecutive year;
- A top 5 US firm for gender diversity in Law360’s Glass Ceiling Report;
- A recipient of the Diversity Team Award by Diversity Journal;
- A recipient of the Mansfield 4.0 Certification Plus Status;
- A top scoring law firm by the Minority Corporate Counsel Association (MCCA) in its inaugural Diversity Scorecard;
- A top 10 large US law firms with the most racial and ethnic diversity among lawyers in Law360’s 2021 Diversity Snapshot;
- A 2021 Top Firm for Gender Equity & Family Friendliness by Yale Law Women (YLW)
- A “Best Law Firm for Women” by Seramount/Working Mother for the 14th consecutive year;
- A recipient of the 2021 Law Firm/Legal Department Inclusiveness Work Award by The Center for Legal Inclusiveness (CLI)
Learn more about diversity, equity and inclusion at WilmerHale.