WilmerHale received the Impact Case of the Year award for the firm’s work on Enzo Life Sciences v. Roche Molecular Systems at the virtual LMG Life Sciences Awards 2020 on September 23. Robert Gunther was also named the General Patent Litigator of the Year – New York during the ceremony.
The eighth annual awards recognized top law firms, lawyers and in-house counsel specializing in the life sciences industry, with winners selected based on case evidence, peer feedback, client feedback and a commanding recognition of the intricacies of the market and industry.
In addition to these recognitions, WilmerHale had been shortlisted in the following categories:
• Licensing & Collaboration Firm of the Year
• General Patent Litigation Firm of the Year
• Intellectual Property Firm of the Year
• Inter-Partes Review Firm of the Year
• Government Investigations Firm of the Year
• Life Cycle Firm of the Year: United States
• Licensing & Collaboration Attorney of the Year, Steven Barrett
• Venture Capital Attorney of the Year, Rosemary Reilly
• General Patent Litigator of the Year: DC, Amy Wigmore
• General Patent Litigator of the Year: New England, Lisa Pirozzolo
• Post-Grant Proceedings Attorney of the Year, Emily Whelan
• Appellate Litigator of the Year: Intellectual Property, William McElwain