The Harvard Extension Business Conference focused on Harvard Extension Business Society's (HEBS) core values of innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership, and creating a bridge between the academic and professional community. The theme for this year was “The New Waves of Entrepreneurship”, a high-profile platform for intellectual exchange in current trends across the following areas:
- Harnessing the Power of Big Data
- News in Funding and Regulations
- The Emerging Power of Women
- Healthcare in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship: A powerful force for Good
- Lean start-up
WilmerHale Partner Joshua Fox is a speaker on the panel titled "News in Funding and Regulations."