With a boost provided by the JOBS Act and favorable capital market conditions, the IPO window remains open. Before embarking on the IPO journey, however, companies need to understand the many legal and market developments that are reshaping the IPO landscape. Panelists from Ernst & Young, J.P. Morgan and WilmerHale will be joined by IPO veterans from LinkedIn and Palo Alto Networks to discuss:
- current and anticipated IPO market conditions;
- legal, financial, accounting and organizational preparation required to go public;
- the impact of the JOBS Act;
- tips for a successful IPO process; and
- the experiences of companies that have recently gone public.
The discussion will also feature the perspective of Meredith Cross, former Director of the Division of Corporate Finance at the SEC and current WilmerHale partner.