This conference will explore how to minimize the impact of investigations and reduce the risk of enforcement proceedings. Key discussions will include:
- Explore the internal planning and strategy formation of a major bank’s response to regulatory change
- Dissect developments in regulatory priorities after the establishment of the FCA
- Navigate FCA interviews and hear tips for ‘survival’
- Examine the key issues in global enforcement
- Review the FCA’s settlement process
WilmerHale Partner Stephen Pollard is a featured speaker at this event and will give presentations titled "How to survive an FCA interview" and "Will the new regulatory system improve investigations and enforcement in the UK? How can the regime be improved?"