This webinar is designed to explore the top ten SEC governance and disclosure developments to watch in 2015, including issues such as shareholder proposal developments, JOBS Act and Dodd Frank rulemakings, cybersecurity and much more. This session will be led by two former SEC staffers, Lillian Brown of WilmerHale and Keir Gumbs of Covington & Burling.
Join Bloomberg BNA and a panel of speakers for a live webinar that will discuss the outlook for 2015 and analyze the key SEC policy issues.
- Explore the top Shareholder Proposal Letters and Comment Letter Trends
- Analyze the JOBS Act, Dodd-Frank and pay patio rulemakings
- Review Status of Political Spending Petition
- Examine Interim Vote Reports, Cyber-security and Universal Proxy
- Discuss disclosure Reform