Join WilmerHale Partners Preet Bharara, Ronald Machen, David Ogden and Erin Sloane for a webinar on preparing for and succeeding in compliance monitorships, including approaches to evaluating the key aspects of a compliance program.
The panelists will discuss:
- transitioning from investigation to monitorship;
- best ways of preparing for a monitorship and ensuring cooperative tone;
- creating and demonstrating a culture of compliance and ethical behavior before, during and after a monitorship;
- keeping a monitor within the designated mandate;
- communications between external counsel, the company and DOJ; and
- responding to monitor recommendations to enhance compliance.
CLE credit will be offered for this webinar. Participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch a recording of the webinar.