Please join us on Thursday, November 18, 2021, for a webinar discussing key antitrust developments across the Biden Administration over the past several months and what clients can do to prepare accordingly. With the new leadership at the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the Department of Justice Antitrust Division and the White House, we expect agencies to use a variety of tools to increase enforcement against companies across industries.
The program will feature a panel of WilmerHale Antitrust and Competition lawyers: Partners Thomas Mueller, Lee Greenfield and Perry Lange and Senior Associates Gannam Rifkah and Holly Ovington.
Topics of discussion will include:
- antitrust policy update: nominations, key legislation and President Biden’s “whole government” approach to competition policy;
- recent FTC actions and announcements, including its Merger Prior Approval Policy Statement;
- updates on criminal enforcement, including no-poach agreements;
- updates on civil enforcement; and
- what companies are doing in response to the changing antitrust enforcement landscape.
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with panelists during the webinar.
CLE credit will be provided. *CLE credit is not available for those who watch a recording of the webinar.