Join WilmerHale Partners Lori Echavarria, Jay Holtmeier, Kimberly Parker, Erin Sloane and John Walsh for a webinar that will review the latest updates and recent developments in Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) enforcement. The panelists will discuss noteworthy events and developing issues impacting compliance programs and internal investigations in 2020, including:
- enforcement challenges, trends and priorities;
- tips for conducting effective FCPA investigations under pandemic conditions;
- update on DOJ policy initiatives and how they are playing out in practice;
- noteworthy international government cooperation efforts; and
- key compliance takeaways.
CLE credit will be offered for this webinar. Participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.