Join us for a webinar discussing key developments from the first eight months of 2020 and what may lie ahead. The program will feature a panel of WilmerHale antitrust and competition leaders: Partners Lee Greenfield, Perry Lange and Hartmut Schneider, and Senior Associate Nicole Callan.
Topics of discussion will include:
- What trends are emerging in merger, civil conduct and criminal enforcement?
- Where are the FTC and DOJ likely to focus?
- Will the recent congressional antitrust investigations and hearings affect antitrust enforcement through legislation or the bully pulpit?
- How might emboldened state attorneys general pursue their own antitrust agendas?
- Will calls for more aggressive antitrust enforcement shape enforcement following the election?
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with panelists during the webinar.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.