Join Partner Dr. Martin Braun for a webinar that will discuss the content and the implications of the July 16, 2020 decision of the Court of Justice of the European Union in the Schrems II case. The discussion will include:
- Background on the court’s ruling;
- Impact on the Standard Contractual Clauses as a transfer mechanism under the General Data Protection Regulation;
- Impact on the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, and other options for international transfers;
- Other relevant developments in international data flows; and
- Practical steps that companies should take now and in the coming months.
CLE credit will be offered for this webinar. Participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.