Join WilmerHale Partners Lori Echavarria, Jay Holtmeier, Kimberly Parker, Erin Sloane and John Walsh for a webinar that will review Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) developments in 2020 and look ahead to 2021.
The panelists will discuss noteworthy events and developing issues impacting compliance programs and internal investigations, including:
- enforcement trends and priorities;
- new US Department of Justice (DOJ) policy initiatives;
- declinations and notable features of corporate resolutions;
- aspects of individual resolutions;
- compliance takeaways from recent enforcement actions;
- key FCPA legal developments and observations; and
- international legal trends.
CLE credit will be offered for this webinar. Participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online and to interact with panelists throughout the session.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.