Join WilmerHale Partners Lori Echavarria, Jay Holtmeier, Kimberly Parker and Erin Sloane for a webinar that will review the latest updates and recent developments in Foreign Corrupt Practices Act enforcement actions. The panelists will discuss noteworthy events and developing issues impacting compliance programs and internal investigations, including:
- lessons learned from 2019 enforcement actions;
- enforcement trends and priorities;
- update on DOJ policy initiatives and how they are playing out in practice;
- noteworthy international government cooperation efforts; and
- key compliance takeaways.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.