Join WilmerHale for a webinar discussing how digital disinformation poses threats not just to politics but also to corporations, brands and markets.
The program will feature WilmerHale Defense and National Security Partner Jason C. Chipman and Senior Associate Matthew F. Ferraro, as well as Litigation Partner Brent J. Gurney.
Topics of discussion include:
- The nature and scale of the threat digital disinformation poses to businesses and boards. What kind of threats do businesses face from disinformation or “fake news”?
- What steps can businesses take to minimize those threats and mitigate damages?
- What resources are available for businesses concerned about this issue?
- What claims can be brought in court to protect companies from disinformation, and what hurdles would those efforts face?
- How can these strategic takeaways be applied across industries?
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.