Join WilmerHale Partners Kimberly Parker, Jay Holtmeier, Erin Sloane, Lori Echavarria and John Walsh for a webinar that will review Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) developments in 2018 and look ahead to 2019.
The panelists will discuss noteworthy events and developing issues impacting compliance programs and internal investigations, including:
- enforcement trends and priorities;
- new DOJ policy initiatives;
- declinations and notable features of corporate resolutions;
- aspects of individual resolutions;
- compliance takeaways from recent enforcement actions;
- key FCPA legal developments and observations; and
- international legal trends.
This webinar will be of interest to in-house legal and compliance staff and other FCPA practitioners.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.