WilmerHale will sponsor the fourth annual GW Law Post-Grant Roundtable event, where patent leaders from academia, industry, and government will discuss the post-grant practice at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) and how post-grant proceedings continue to change the practice of patent law.
WilmerHale Partner David Cavanaugh will moderate the roundtable discussion.
- Statistics and Trends in AIA Post-Grant Proceedings
- Constitutionality of Post-Grant Proceedings (after Oil States)
- Implications and Trends after SAS
- Update to the Trial Practice Guide
- One-Year Bar (Click-to-Call)
- Issues appealable to the Federal Circuit (after Wi-Fi One)
- Developments in Real Party-in-Interest
- Sovereign Immunity
- Potential Legislative and Rule Changes (e.g., Claim Construction & Motions to Amend)
- Petitioners and Patent Owners: Successful Strategies
- The Road Ahead for Post-Grant Proceedings