Join Partner Bruce Berman, chair of WilmerHale's Higher Education Practice, Partner Danielle Conley, co-chair of WilmerHale's Anti-Discrimination Practice, and Counsel Tania Faransso for a webinar covering recent developments in Title IX guidance, enforcement and litigation.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Trump Administration changes in Title IX guidance and enforcement:
- recent withdrawal of The US Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights (OCR) withdrawal of 2011 Dear Colleague Letter;
- OCR's newly issued interim guidance; and
- policy and practice challenges for colleges and universities until regulations are proposed and promulgated.
- Title IX Litigation:
- current trends in complainant and respondent litigation; and
- potential litigation risks arising from OCR's newly issued interim guidance.