Panelists from CamberView Partners, Computershare | Georgeson and WilmerHale's Public Company Counseling Group will participate in a webinar hosted by the Practising Law Institute (PLI) to help public companies prepare for the 2018 proxy season. Panelists will provide an in-depth analysis of the 2017 proxy season and lead a practical discussion on key governance and disclosure trends and considerations as you head into the 2018 proxy season. These topics will include:
- how to establish effective shareholder engagement and communication;
- the increased focus by investors on environmental and social issues, as well as board refreshment;
- the pros and cons of holding virtual shareholder meetings;
- the new pay ratio disclosure requirements; and
- recent regulatory changes and SEC developments.
Speakers include WilmerHale Partners Lillian Brown, Knute Salhus and Jonathan Wolfman along with William Fiske and Anne Meyer from Georgeson LLC.