Fulfill your annual New York MCLE requirement for professional practice credit by attending this one-day program covering a variety of substantive law topics. The faculty, including WilmerHale Partner Erin Sloane, will guide you through the fundamentals of advertising in social media, cloud computing, compliance, cybersecurity and smart contracts.
What you will learn:
- Understand the impact of technology and social media on consumer engagement
- Learn about cloud computing and contracting
- Review cybersecurity basics
- Explore the automation of transactions with smart contracts
- Discuss hot topics in FCPA enforcement
- Fully satisfy your annual New York MCLE professional practice requirement for newly admitted attorneys