The ILS Centre for Arbitration is organizing a two-day international conference, which will examine the concurrent issues in international arbitration. The program comprises a series of panel discussions on a variety of topics, including:
- International Arbitration and Domestic Arbitration: The Distinction
- Selecting an Arbitral Seat: Key Considerations
- Evidence in International Arbitration: Practice and Procedure
- Role of Courts in International Commercial Arbitration
- Abuse of Process in International Investment Arbitration
- India as an International Commercial Arbitration Hub: The Challenges
WilmerHale Associate Dharshini Prasad will speak on the panel "Role of Courts in International Commercial Arbitration."