Please join us on May 24 for WilmerHale's QuickLaunch University. This will be an afternoon of practical and business-focused presentations from startup advisors on the most critical issues facing early-stage companies.
Speakers will discuss best practices and key business issues for early-stage financings. Topics will include:
- an overview of basics including various types fundraising instruments available and key term sheet considerations;
- valuations and trends in seed financings;
- long term planning—considerations for how early rounds affect future fundraising efforts;
- tips to identify the right investors for your venture; and
- understanding the metrics that matter when fundraising.
WilmerHale Partner Joe Wyatt will speak on "Best Practices in Early-Stage Financing" and Partner Glenn Luinenburg will speak on "Metrics, Valuation and Key Terms."