The SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society Annual Seminar is the premier event for compliance and legal professionals working in the financial services industry. This critical forum provides an opportunity for industry leaders and regulators to come together to educate each other, share ideas and concerns, and address developments and emerging trends impacting the compliance and legal community.
WilmerHale will sponsor the Diversity and Inclusion breakfast on Tuesday, March 21.
Several WilmerHale partners will participate in panel discussions during this seminar:
- Sharon Cohen Levin – “Developments in AML: Traps for the Unwary”
- Bruce Newman – “Electronic and Algorithmic Trading”
- Stephanie Nicolas – “Latest Developments Affecting Research”
- Boyd Johnson III – “Current Considerations in Settling Enforcement Matters”
- Yoon-Young Lee – “Regulators' Views on Roles of Compliance”