In the wake of Corp Fin's new & revised CDIs, Corp Fin has been busy issuing comments—and companies are scrambling to rethink their non-GAAP disclosures. Panelists will talk about what companies are doing—and should be doing—in practice in the wake of the first batch of Corp Fin comment letters made public in the wake of the new CDIs.
- Meredith Cross, Partner, WilmerHale LLP
- Steven Jacobs, Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
- Dave Lynn, Editor, TheCorporateCounsel.net and Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
Among other topics, this program will cover:
- What type of comments is Corp Fin issuing?
- Whether it's worth fighting Corp Fin comments?
- What types of questions is Corp Fin receiving in the wake of the recent CDIs?