WilmerHale is a sponsor of the 13th Annual Patents for Financial Services Summit on July 20-21 in New York. The summit convenes patent and IP counsel from the financial services industry and patent attorneys to discuss recent rulings and strategies to protect patents against NPEs, successfully file patent applications post-Alice and foster innovation.
WilmerHale Partner Greg Lantier will moderate and Partner Monica Grewal, along with Vice President and Associate General Counsel of The Clearing House Payments Company Jim Howard and Senior Litigation Counsel of PNC Natalie Moritz, will serve as panelists on the session entitled "Understand the Impact of PTAB and Post-Grant Proceedings Updates."
- Understand revisions on post-grant proceedings and the effect on CBMs and IPRs
- Analyze recent decisions on claim amendments during PTAB proceedings
- Review the MasterImage 3D, Inc. v. RealD Inc. case
- Gain strategies to present necessary evidence for preliminary response to a petition and to avoid cross-examination
- Learn about new word count limits on CBM, post-grant, and IPR petitions