The Board of Directors of the American Arbitration Association and NYU School of Law present a distinguished group of dispute resolution, business and academic professionals who will examine some of the critical issues attendant to providing access to justice in the domestic and international contexts. Topics for this one-day conference include:
- the effect and implications of third-party funding;
- resolving mass claims through ADR systems;
- the fairness imperative and pro se parties;
- class action litigation and arbitration; and
- access to justice after the arbitral award.
WilmerHale Senior Counsel James Carter will speak on the panel “The Effect and Implications of Third-Party Funding.”