WilmerHale is a proud sponsor of the 24th Annual Intellectual Property Law and Policy Conference at Fordham Law School. Partner Trevor Cook will moderate the session entitled, “Patentable Subject Matter” that includes the following panels:
- The US Preoccupation with Patentability after Alice
- The Demise of Selected Software Patents in the Crucible of Promethieus/Alice Rulings
- Patent Eligibility of BioPharma after Alice in light of Ariosa
- Rescuing Innovation in the Life Sciences: A Path Forward Under the Mayo/Alice Test
- Is Australia in Sync or the US Out of Sync with the World?