SIFMA's C&L Annual Seminar brings together fellow compliance and legal professionals to participate in more than 65 dynamic panels and sessions that focus on the current regulatory and legal developments impacting the industry. WilmerHale will sponsor the Diversity and Inclusion breakfast on Tuesday, March 15.
Several WilmerHale partners will participate in panel discussions during this seminar:
- Boyd Johnson: "Conducting Internal Investigations"
- Sharon Cohen Levin: "Anti-Money Laundering"
- William McLucas: "Handling a Regulatory Investigation"
- Stephanie Nicolas: "Compliance Risk Assessments & Conduct Risk"
- Andre Owens: "Electronic and Algorithmic Trading"
- Yoon-Young Lee: "Compliance Officers: Role and Liability Standards"