Mansfield 2.0 Certification Plus
Gold Standard Certification
Women in Law Empowerment Forum
Best Law Firm for Women
- Working Mother magazine and Flex-Time Lawyers again named WilmerHale as a 2019 Best Law Firm for Women; the firm is one of only three law firms recognized for being on the list since its inception in 2007.
- WilmerHale achieved Mansfield 2.0 Certification Plus status for 2019, one of only 51 law firms in the nation to do so. To be certified, firms must track and assess their talent pipeline to promote more diverse lawyers into leadership and governance roles, including equity partner promotions, formal client pitch opportunities and senior lateral positions. For firms to earn “plus” status, at least 30 percent of their key leadership and committee positions must be held by lawyers who are women, people of color or LGBTQ+.
- Yale Law Women named WilmerHale among the 2018 Top Ten Family Friendly Firms, the ninth time the firm has received this recognition; the organization is affiliated with Yale Law School and aims to help women progress in the legal profession.
- Dell presented the firm with the 2017 Legal Diversity Award for excellent innovative diversity programs and strong metrics to show that they’re working.
- WilmerHale was listed as a “ceiling smasher” by Law360 in 2017 and 2018 based on the percentage of women equity partners.
- ChIPs gave WilmerHale the 2017 Honor Roll award for demonstrating success in giving women true leadership positions and visibility.
- TIAA selected WilmerHale as a recipient of its 2017 Diversity & Inclusion Award for the firm’s efforts to recruit, develop and promote diverse lawyers.
- Women in Law Empowerment Forum awarded WilmerHale the Gold Standard Certification Award in 2012 and from 2015 to 2019 for its dedication to women in leadership roles and commitment to equal compensation.
- Bank of America presented WilmerHale with its 2016 Award for Diversity and Inclusion for creating an internal culture that encourages the recruitment, retention, mentoring and promotion of diverse attorneys.