A Focus on...
Women Trial Lawyers
Many of WilmerHale’s women partners have led high-stakes trials, applying focus, dedication and years of practice to make the difference for our clients.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to fostering an environment that embraces each individual’s unique background, experience and perspective.
Mansfield 4.0 Certification Plus
Gold Standard Certification
Women in Law Empowerment Forum
Best Law Firm for Women
- WilmerHale was named a Top-Scoring Firm in the 2019 Inclusion Blueprint survey, a collaborative project between Diversity Lab and ChIPs that measures law firm inclusion and diversity at the leadership and practice group levels.
- Seramount/Working Mother named WilmerHale a 2021 Best Law Firm for Women. WilmerHale is one of only two law firms recognized for being on the list since its inception in 2007.
- For the fourth consecutive year, WilmerHale achieved Mansfield Certification Plus status in 2021.
- Yale Law Women (YLW) named WilmerHale among the 2021 Top Firms for Gender Equity & Family Friendliness, the 11th time the firm has received recognition from the organization. The 2021 edition marks the third year that YLW has released a ranking for the Top Firms for Gender Equity. Affiliated with Yale Law School, YLW aims to help women progress in the legal profession.
- Dell presented the firm with the 2017 Legal Diversity Award for excellent innovative diversity programs and strong metrics to show that they’re working.
- WilmerHale was listed as a “ceiling smasher” by Law360 in 2017 and 2018 based on the percentage of women equity partners.
- ChIPs gave WilmerHale the 2017 Honor Roll award for demonstrating success in giving women true leadership positions and visibility.
- TIAA selected WilmerHale as a recipient of its 2017 Diversity & Inclusion Award for the firm’s efforts to recruit, develop and promote diverse lawyers.
- Women in Law Empowerment Forum awarded WilmerHale the Gold Standard Certification Award in 2012 and from 2015 to 2019 for its dedication to women in leadership roles and commitment to equal compensation.
- Bank of America presented WilmerHale with its 2016 Award for Diversity and Inclusion for creating an internal culture that encourages the recruitment, retention, mentoring and promotion of diverse attorneys.