A Focus on...
Women Trial Lawyers
Many of WilmerHale’s women partners have led high-stakes trials, applying focus, dedication and years of practice to make the difference for our clients.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to fostering an environment that embraces each individual’s unique background, experience and perspective.
Mansfield 4.0 Certification Plus
Top Firm for Gender Equity & Family Friendliness
Yale Law Women
Best Law Firm for Women
- ChIPs and Diversity Lab named WilmerHale a 2021 Inclusion Blueprint Champion in recognition of the firm’s commitment to diversity and inclusion at the leadership and practice group levels.
- WilmerHale was recognized on the 2021 ChIPs Honor Roll, as a result of its Inclusion and Blueprint Leadership & IP Index Score and “Do Something Hard” commitment. ChIPs is a nonprofit focused on advancing and connecting women in technology, law and policy, in partnership with Diversity Lab.
- Seramount/Working Mother named WilmerHale a 2021 Best Law Firm for Women. WilmerHale is one of only two law firms recognized for being on the list since its inception in 2007.
- For the fourth consecutive year, WilmerHale achieved Mansfield Certification Plus status in 2021.
- Yale Law Women (YLW) named WilmerHale among the 2022 Top Firms for Gender Equity, the 12th time the firm has been recognized by the organization. Affiliated with Yale Law School, YLW aims to help women progress in the legal profession.
- Dell Technologies' presented the firm with the Legal Diversity Award in 2017 and 2021 for excellent innovative diversity programs and strong metrics to show that they’re working.
- WilmerHale was listed as a “ceiling smasher” by Law360 in 2017 and 2018 based on the percentage of women equity partners.
- TIAA selected WilmerHale as a recipient of its 2017 Diversity & Inclusion Award for the firm’s efforts to recruit, develop and promote diverse lawyers.
- Women in Law Empowerment Forum awarded WilmerHale the Gold Standard Certification Award for the seventh time in 2022 for its dedication to women in leadership roles and commitment to equal compensation.
- Bank of America presented WilmerHale with its 2016 Award for Diversity and Inclusion for creating an internal culture that encourages the recruitment, retention, mentoring and promotion of diverse attorneys.