Once you enter into business with the federal government or become a subcontractor supporting a federal government contract, what does it mean for your company? Join us for a discussion on the obligations and important issues affecting government contractors and subcontractors today.
Led by WilmerHale Partners Barry J. Hurewitz and Laura E. Schneider, and WilmerHale HR Services Group Managing Director Janice E. DuFresne, we will discuss:
- understanding the implications of contracting with federal government agencies;
- navigating FAR requirements affecting contractors and subcontractors;
- the impact of the Obama Administration on the OFCCP
- legal updates—recent court decisions and other developments affecting affirmative action compliance; and
- best practices and compliance with regard to affirmative action obligations, recruitment and hiring reporting and analysis, and compensation administration and analysis.
If your company is currently doing business with the government or is considering it, this seminar is not to be missed.