In a two-hour live webcast, a panel of thought leaders and distinguished professionals assembled by The Knowledge Group will provide an in-depth discussion to help companies better understand the latest, significant developments in Financial Reporting and Fraud.
Key topics include:
- Financial Reporting fraud – What is it, who does it, and most susceptible areas
- SEC’s re-engagement on financial reporting fraud and related activity
- Financial reporting fraud and securities litigation
- Financial reporting fraud and internal controls – Impact of the new COSO Framework
- Lack of big ticket accounting cases coming out of SEC
- Higher reported numbers from SEC
- Higher number of complaints
- Registration under the Securities Act of 1933
- Post-Omnicare Activity
Speakers include WilmerHale Partner Christopher Davies, PwC Managing Director Jimmy Pappas and Burr & Forman Partner Kip Nesmith.
Please contact Katie Leney to register.