Raising capital in this financing environment is a challenge. It is important that you understand your business, your market and the financing ecosystem so you can make the right choices to see your business reach its full potential.
You will learn:
- key issues for startup companies in the life sciences industry when raising capital
- the different potential sources of capital including
- how to prepare your company for the fundraising process
- the legal and regulatory implications of fundraising
The speakers will help you understand how to raise capital from third parties, including selecting the right investors, to help you achieve your goals. Presenters include:
- Thomas Burke, Senior Vice President of Finance and Administration of Hydra Biosciences, Inc.
- Finny Kuruvilla, a Principal at Clarus Ventures, a global investment firm dedicated to life sciences
- Joshua Fox, a Partner at WilmerHale and member of the firm’s life sciences and emerging company practices