This webcast will discuss the challenges posed by social media in the securities industry and regulatory responses to social media issues. It will also provide legal and compliance decision makers with ideas for addressing social media issues proactively and managing the risks presented.
The speakers will also address:
- key rules and regulations governing the financial services industry;
- regulated entities' and public companies' application of new or existing requirements to their (or their employees') use of social media;
- novel characteristics of social media tools and how they present new challenges to regulated entities;
- mitigating potential exposure to regulatory scrutiny or penalties related to the improper use of social media; and
- the importance of regulated entities and public companies proactively assessing their operations and taking measures to implement and support social media compliance programs and related risk management frameworks.
Benjamin Neaderland and Jeremy Moorehouse are featured speakers at this event.