The Hedge Fund Boot Camp offers hedge fund managers interactive sessions with speakers and panelists and practical workshops focused on the aspects of starting and dynamically building a successful hedge fund. This year's event will focus on five key aspects of programming, including:
- marketing and raising capital;
- identifying and capitalizing on investments and business edge;
- current trends in the industry as it relates to your business;
- legal, compliance, audit, reporting; and
- building hedge fund businesses dynamically on a rights sized budget.
WilmerHale Partner Timothy Silva is a featured speaker at this event and will participate in a panel titled "Regulatory Update and JOBS Act."