With a boost provided by the JOBS Act and favorable capital market conditions, the IPO window remains open. Before embarking on the IPO journey, however, companies need to understand the many legal and market developments that are reshaping the IPO landscape.
Panelists from Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, North Bridge Venture Partners, Protiviti and WilmerHale will be joined by the CFO of Demandware (which completed a very successful IPO earlier this year) to discuss:
- current and anticipated IPO market conditions;
- legal, financial, accounting and organizational preparation required to go public;
- the impact of the JOBS Act;
- tips for a successful IPO process; and
- the experiences of companies that have recently gone public.
Please join us by registering for this timely and informative event, presented in a convenient morning format for busy executives.
Each pre-IPO company attending will receive a complimentary copy of the new edition of WilmerHale's acclaimed book Initial Public Offerings: A Practical Guide to Going Public, hitting shelves later this month.