In this two-hour webcast, the panel will discuss the latest changes in enforcement with an emphasis upon the priorities of federal and state regulators and give advice on Enforcement Avoidance and Remedy.
Key topics include:
- Enforcement Priorities of Federal and State Regulators
- New and Upcoming Rules and Regulations
- Swaps and Derivatives and Market Enforcement
- Financial Reporting and Fraud
- Legal and Policy Developments
- Enforcement or Deterrence
- Remedies: What to Expect
- Facing Multi-Agency and Inter-Agency Investigations
- Ethics in Enforcement
WilmerHale Partner Doug Davison will co-present with Elizabeth Gray of Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP.
For more information on this webcast, contact Katie Leney at [email protected].