WilmerHale Partner Zachary Goldman will speak at the US Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance Conference on April 25.
Zachary will speak on the panel “Russia Sanctions: The Residual Enduring Russian Sanctions Compliance Challenges; Perspectives on How to Navigate Unchartered Dilemmas.” Panelists will discuss various topics including:
- ownership or control – different standards in US and UK/EU;
- implementing the 50% rule;
- addressing remaining investments and contractual obligations with Russia;
- bans on services and the impact;
- assets frozen under Russia sanctions; and
- use of loopholes in UAE to evade sanctions.
WilmerHale is sponsoring the 17th Annual Flagship Conference on US Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance. This event is widely regarded as the premier conference for legal and compliance professionals working in economic sanctions. This advanced conference attracts attendees from all over the world and provides the best opportunity for benchmarking compliance best practices and networking with your sanction’s peers.