The Annual Spring Meeting of the ABA Section of Antitrust Law is the world's largest meeting of competition and consumer protection professionals. The Spring Meeting brings together more than 3,400 practitioners from 65 nations for what has become known as “Antitrust Week” globally. The Spring Meeting is the largest gathering of competition, consumer protection, and data privacy professionals globally, with lawyers, academics, economists, enforcers, journalists and students from around the world.
WilmerHale is pleased to have five lawyers participating in panel discussions during the 71st Annual Antitrust Spring Meeting.
- Nana Wilberforce – “Criminally Minded: Section 2 Prosecutions Advancing (Litigation Track)” – Wednesday, March 29, 10:45 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Jennifer Milici – “Compliance From the Boardroom to the Courtroom” – Wednesday, March 29, 1:45-3:15 p.m.
- Hartmut Schneider – “Healthcare M&As: Does IP Matter? (IP Track)” – Thursday, March 30, 8:30-10 a.m.
- Renita Khanduja – “How I learned to Love Pretrial Filings? (Litigation Track)” – Friday, March 31, 8:30-9:45 a.m.
- Michael Dawson – “More Money More Problems (Consumer Protection Track)” – Friday, March 31, 8:30-9:45 a.m.