The SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society Annual Seminar is the premier event for compliance and legal professionals working in the financial services industry. This critical forum provides an opportunity for industry leaders and regulators to come together to educate each other, share ideas and concerns, and address developments and emerging trends impacting the compliance and legal community.
WilmerHale will sponsor the conference Diversity breakfast on Tuesday, March 22. We will also host a WilmerHale alumni reception on Monday, March 21.
Several WilmerHale Partners will participate in panel discussions during this seminar:
- Stephanie Avakian, “Litigation Update: Regulatory and Criminal”
- Yoon-Young Lee, “The "F" Word and Evolving Standards”
- Bruce Newman, “Surveillance Keeping Up With Innovation”
- Stephanie Nicolas, “Optimizing Compliance Risk Management: Risk Assessments, Monitoring and Testing”
- Susan Schroeder, “Litigate or Settle? Current Considerations in Handling Enforcement Matters Against Firms and Individuals”