The annual Competition Law 2020 Conference is designed to help you gain insight of the key changes and developments in competition law over the past year. The conference is packed with updates on developments in competition law combined with practical insight into its application in practice. The conference will include presentations given by speakers from various backgrounds on topics including:
- The Commission’s proposed ’New Competition Tool’: the UK experience of market investigations
- Pricing abuses: excessive and discriminatory pricing in the UK courts
- EU competition cases in the European courts (GC/ECJ)
- Platforms & Competition
- Unpacked: Vertical restraints reform for the EU
- The reform of the horizontal regime
- DG Competition – Recent Activities
Partner John Ratliff will discuss EU competition cases in the European courts (GC/ECJ).
The event will also be offered online.