The American Bar Association will host their annual Banking Law Committee Meeting. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with colleagues and attend CLE programs on the latest developments in banking law.
WilmerHale Counsel Anna Harrington will moderate a panel along with SIFMA Managing Director and Associate General Counsel Carter McDowell on, "Volcker, Control, Tailoring and More: A Saturday Morning “Hot Topics” Review." The following panelists will address the latest regulatory developments impacting
financial institutions, with particular emphasis on changes to the Volcker Rule and longstanding control and brokered deposits rules, as well as efforts to tailor capital and liquidity requirements.
- Meg Tahyar, Partner, Davis Polk
- Hugh Conroy, Partner, Cleary Gottlieb
- Curtis Tao, Managing Director and Deputy General Counsel, Citigroup
- Kieran Fallon, Senior Deputy General Counsel, The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Laurie Schaffer, Deputy General Counsel, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System