Hear directly from the prominent regulators on what is currently top of mind for regulators of the insurance and re-insurance industries followed by an interactive Q&A session. Topic coverage will include:
- Learn what the regulator’s top enforcement priorities are for 2019
- Recap and analysis of most recent enforcement actions—invaluable lessons learned
- New wave of investigations and sanctions
- Main trends currently in the insurance and the reinsurance markets
- Regulatory perspective on emerging risks such as blockchain, artificial intelligence and other technological platforms
- Enforcement of sanctions related to Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities—Russia Cyber-related designations
Partner Sharon Cohen Levin will moderate the presentation on Enforcement Trends in Insurance Regulation.