WilmerHale Senior Associate Libby Ragan and Associate Alan Wilson will present during the session "Corporate Governance: Trends and Fundamental Skills for Paralegals."
Maintaining effective corporate governance practices remain critically important to organizations of all sizes. Paralegals make significant contributions to the success of a company's corporate governance efforts. This session will review recent trends in corporate governance and will discuss the myriad of ways paralegals add value in this regard. Program topics will include:
- what constitutes corporate governance;
- trends in corporate governance;
- hallmarks of good corporate governance;
- key players in an organization's corporate governance program; and
- best practices for paralegals involved in corporate governance functions.