Navigate the complexities of 2016's proxy season with ease with this webinar sponsored by Bloomberg Law: Corporate Transactions. Now is the time for corporate legal departments and their outside counsel to get up to speed on the hot topics and trends expected to draw scrutiny this year. The panelists will guide attendees through expected shareholder proposal topics, shareholder activism and engagement trends, proxy advisory firms' impact, the status of relevant SEC rules and regulations under Dodd-Frank, and the JOBS Act.
- Recap key shareholder proposal topics expected this proxy season
- Evaluate trends in shareholder activism and engagement
- Examine the impact of proxy advisory firms
- View the status of relevant SEC rules and regulations under Dodd-Frank, and the JOBS Act
- Get tips for the upcoming proxy season
WilmerHale Partner Lillian Brown is a panelist.