Mr. Osborn counsels technology and life sciences companies in a broad range of industries. Representative clients include 3Play Media Inc., Casa Systems Inc., Daktari Diagnostics Inc., Isabella Products Inc. and Aquanta Inc. Learn more about Mr.Osborn's practice and how he can support your startup on WilmerHaleLaunch.com.
Prior to joining WilmerHale, Mr. Osborn was an associate at a firm in New York, where his practice focused on structured finance.
Professional ActivitiesMr. Osborn regularly holds office hours at the Harvard iLab, serves as an attorney advisor for the Harvard Law Entrepreneurship Project and coordinates the firm’s event partnership with the Entrepreneurs and Investors (E&I) event series. Mr. Osborn also leads free legal workshops and clinics for small community businesses in collaboration with the Lawyers’ Committee’s for Civil Rights Under Law of the Boston Bar Association.
- Forming an Entity and Raising Capital, Suffolk Law School, Transactional Law and Practice Class, March 24, 2014
- Key Legal Issues for Startups: Positioning Your Startup for Success, Boston College, January 30, 2014
- Avoiding Legal Landmines, Harvard iLab, July 18, 2013 and July 23, 2013
- Forming an Entity and Raising Capital, Suffolk Law School, Transactional Law and Practice Class, March 25, 2013
- Concerning Founder Equity, Colby College, Entrepreneurial Alliance Program, October 18, 2012
- Legal Issues for Start-Up Companies: Formation, Northeastern University, Global Entrepreneurship Week, November 16, 2011
- Concerning Founder Equity, Colby College, Entrepreneurial Alliance Program, October 13, 2011
Honors & Awards
- Civil Rights Recognition Award Recipient from the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law of the Boston Bar Association (2012)
Insights & News
JD, Boston University School of Law, 2006Editor, Annual Review of Banking & Financial Law
BA, Philosophy/Mathematics, Colby College, 2003magna cum laude Distinction in Philosophy and Philosophy/Mathematics